So he started watching the program on TV, bought all the books and videos by Bear Grylls.

Now he believes himself to be THE Bear Grylls (Just as he becomes Jack Bower in 24 and Donald Trump in the Apprentice when he watches too much TV).

And he's been going on the occasional jungle treks within Vietnam. I don't pretend to support this weird obsession cos it's worrying when he goes for the weekend and comes back with leech bites all over, cuts, bruises,blisters, u name it... but it's something he enjoys so I can't stop him. The first time he went, I was hoping he would come back disgusted or that he would get it out of his system so that he wont go again but it's only made him yearn for more!
This latest one that he went last weekend - they had to go without food and water... and they had to drink water from the stream/vine and eat whatever they can catch, including a snake.



Boys will always be Boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment