- Those of you who have been following on my life would know that we hardly spend a proper day together and that we almost never go shopping (he doesn't shop!).
We had lunch with Marina and Imi at Mojo then went over to Saigon Square to shop for ski stuff - He bought himself a ski jacket and got me a baby blue ski jacket and a kid size ski pants (I can't fit the adult one!).
Then we went to Parkson to try our luck to find a pair of boots for me. Other than the "fuck me" boots (with heels) that I got during my UK winter trip, I have nothing appropriate (no covered shoes) to wear for this upcoming snow holiday.
By coincidence, I found something nice at Dr Martens - Wasn't exactly what I wanted but it was good enough (it's practical - flat shoes that I can wear on snow and it's pretty funky cute) until I find something better, hopefully, during our stopover in Geneva. They dont sell boots here and I wont be going to Singapore anytime before.


Later we came back and started packing our winter stuff - wanted to sort out what we had and what was missing. My pink luggage is already full (only 3/4 packed) ... all the winter stuff is soooo bulky! I think I need to get another bag to put the rest of the things that I havent packed - toiletries, shoes, etc.
Now we're all set for skiing in Jan... save for the hat, goggles, waterproof gloves and ski socks that I'm still missing!
No comments:
Post a Comment