Thursday, December 11, 2008

Farewell TANs

Day 6: Time to Say Goodbye

It's their last day today. Everyone got up early to finish their last minute packing and say goodbye to T. I was the last one to get up (again) at 8am.

Mum spent most of the morning packing n repacking, weighing and re-weighing her bags. Dad was downstairs with the dogs the whole time while Ah Ma, Yen Kor and I sat in bed to chat.(Mum joined us when she was finally done squeezing everything into the bags)

Photobucket
They came with a heavy load (things for me) and left with a heavier load.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandma spacing out - She looked like she had a lot on her mind. I'm sure she was reluctant to leave me and was bogged down with a heavy heart.

Photobucket

Don't worry Grandma! I'm already plotting to kidnap you here to stay with me when I come back next.

Photobucket

Had our last meal together ... before they left for the airport at 12.30pm.

Photobucket
Dad kissing his darlings goodbye... "see u next year!"
Before he got into the cab, he kept telling the maid to take care of the dogs. (What about me?!)

No comments: