

T was busy playing with his new toy - a videocam that he had bought on our way back to Vietnam at the Bangkok Airport. He keeps doing these little clips of "Hi! I'm Tarek Elawadi. Today, I'm going to show you how to survive dinner with the family"
For the last 2 evenings, he kept filming me while I was putting on my shoes - "Today I am going to show u how to survive the wife when she gets ready for dinner." Even though I was ready much before him and it was only the shoes that took a long time to buckle, he made it look like the wife is taking forever to get dressed.

We couldn't wait for the men to finish talking and drinking at the bar so we women decided to open our presents first

This is the year of the "Credit Crunch" - Imi and Marina were practically chanting "credit crunch" all the time. So they got us a joint present which came in 5 packets so we took turns opening them




It was a fabulous evening...everyone talked, joked and laughed so much! We were all on a natural high!
Wat a Merry little Christmas!
PS: I have been requested not to post up any pictures of Imi (even though I took a lot of very nice pics last night) ... so I shall respect his privacy.
No comments:
Post a Comment