
With this new haircut, I've successfully downgraded myself from 28 (although everyone says I look more like I'm 18) to 8!
Christmas Eve
Went for dinner @ Bibi Ba with Aman & Vandana, Hicham and Rana. It was a lovely couples dinner as we all caught up, chatted, laughed and exchanged presents.



Then we went to Underground to meet up with Emile and Ira who were on their way there from dinner (Yes, we can't seem to shake off that place!) Good thing we girls kept ourselves entertained with the camera.



I'm very happy with this chiffon tiered dress that I made... everyone loved it!
We opened our presents that night even though Tarek's practice is to open them in the morning of Christmas Day (for the last few years, I had to force myself up to open presents with T before he goes to work).
T had left a long box for me under the tree after he got home from work yesterday. I spent the evening trying to figure out what it could be.

T received a lot of presents from my folks who brought them when they came to visit

I had 1 present from my parents and 1 very long box from T.

T was very happy with the GPRS that I got him for Christmas although he had already guessed what it was a long time ago.

And surprise surprise! My very long box turned out to be a dummy box with a small pouch inside! I got the Gold Hamsa pendant (with little diamonds) and chain that I wanted from Hana's Jewelry Collection (she had said that she couldnt make it in time)! They must have been planning it all along!
PS: I bought a pair of D&G sunglasses at 70% discount yesterday! My Christmas present to myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment