The feeling of love hanging in the air... the warmth of being with family and loved ones... the presents... the feeling of wanting to give and share... the Christmas carols... the colorful decoration and lighting... Just makes me all bubbly and bouncing. I wake up every morning on a natural high.
I've started playing my Christmas carols since Saturday and today, I blasted the familiar happy tunes while I put up the Christmas tree. Oh, what a wonderful feeling!

Wake up Sleepy Tree... it's that time of the year for you to be on display again!

It's going to be a White Christmas (well, not quite... Silver Bellie Christmas then!)
Also, I'm really excited... My parents are coming with my Grandma and aunt this weekend! They're visiting for 5 days. I've been begging my grandma to come ever since I moved here over 3 years ago and this is her first visit! I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment