Sunday, December 14, 2008

Already Moving On

Since the folks left, I've been busying myself with replying emails and attending to DD orders.

Friday
I went to the material market and tailor to drop off a load of new orders. Sus had sent another bag full with Sherene which included fabrics /orders for Phyllis' family - mother, aunties and grandma as well. Later, we went over to Rana's for a small get-together with friends.

Saturday
Packing in the morning was packing and then running into town to get a manicure and to re-paint my toe nails in the afternoon. In the evening, we went over to Christo's place to catch up with Drew and the boys (Christo and Drew are longtime friends of Tarek's, dating back to University days).

Sunny (Aman and Prav's youngest brother) had invited us to his 21st birthday party but by the time we got to Underground to meet up with Emile and Ira, Aman told us our group had all moved on to another place. So we stayed on.

After that, we went to Vascos to catch up with Christo who was going around from pub to pub with a group of expats who were all dressed in santa costumes to spread the Christmas cheer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The husband was quite lovey dovey last night. He kept asking me for a kiss and was really sweet and affectionate. He even dragged me on the dance floor saying that it's my last night and that we should party and enjoy. "Urm... I will be seeing you in 4 days!!!"

Photobucket

So anyways, I am more or less packed for the trip. My luggage is HEAVY! I've packed everything and anything... clothes, bags, shoes... OK ... Not so exaggerated LA but I din want to be in a situation where I dont have anything appropriate to wear or match - casual, formal for the engagement party, cold wear for nights (it's winter time).

For now, I need to get dressed to drop by for lunch with Elsie to celebrate her birthday!

Flight is at 8pm and I will be doing a stopover at BKK before flying to Cairo at around midnight. WISH ME LUCK on my little "independent" adventure!

No comments: