Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Play Date with Suhana

Photobucket

Ray and I went over to Haseena's house today after my check up at the FV
(to divert a bit, I got to see my handsome eye doctor again! The first thing he said when he saw me... "no more LCD or remote at your eye?" And before I left, (dont ask me why or whether I was making a horrible attempt at flirting) I said "Hope to see u again soon... but not with a bad eye (*cringe* WTF?)" To which he replied with "Next time no fridge, TV... ah") sigh...Cute doctor with a sense of humor!

Photobucket
They make a great pair... soooo cute n kissable!

Suhana is 2 months older than Rayhan. She was the one who stole Ray's first kiss.
(Talking of which... sorry to divert again... he's been KISSING me a lot lately. At first I thought he was trying to eat my lips. He will just grab me and stick his opened mouth on mine...like suction lips... and then he'll start drooling into my mouth. EEW. I always have to wipe my face/mouth after ... but My SON LOVES ME!)

Back to Suhana, she's very unsociable compared to Rayhan. She cries every time anyone tries to go near her (don't even talk about trying to carry her). And took a long time to warm up to Rayhan and me. I got to carry her for 2mins after spending over 3 hrs there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rayhan and I had lots of fun. I got to chat and catch up with Haseena. Will definitely do this VERY often seeing that the babies are at least around the same age!

No comments: