Monday, June 21, 2010

1..2...3 *Waves* Peekaboo!

"1..2...3..."
- on the changing mat automatically makes him hold on to my 2 fingers and get up onto a standing position (whilst lying down).
- (When he's sitting on my stomach) means "GO!" and he'll start bouncing away on my tumtum while slapping me on my chest.

*Waves*
- when I was hailing a cab yesterday, he started copying me n flapped his hand as well
- when u say bye and wave your hand, he'll do the same
- when I'm carrying him n we r moving to the music, he'll flap his hands (hip hop style)

Peekaboo!
- his face lights up every time I go behind a pillar/wall n go Boo! at him
- he's also becoming quite a master at it. In his stroller, when we pull the cover down, he'll hide behind n then peep out, cover again n pop his head out ... Over n over. "Where's Ray-Ray? Oh! There you are!"
(Usually, I'm the first to give up n will move the cover out of his reach.)

"Mummy's coming to get you"
- I'll put my hands out like I'm trying to catch him with the hands and slowly step towards him and go "Mummy's coming!" and he'll start squealing and kicking his hands and legs wildly as if trying to run away.

Sorrie if I sound like I'm bragging about my son. I'm just trying to remember these little milestones so I can look back on them when he's older.

And yes, maybe I am proud of my little boy. I think he's soooo clever! m'SHahallah!

No comments: