Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy PaPa's Day!

First of all, Happy Fathers' Day to all the Daddies out there!

T & Ray shared an intimate moment this morning whilst sharing a glass of mango juice.
Photobucket

But Papa got carried away with the X-Men cartoon showing and ignored the little one
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hey! What about me?!

Photobucket
Fine! I'll just go put off the TV!

Photobucket
*Sulks* NO fair

Then we went to check out the Canary apartments before having dim sum @ Li Bai
Photobucket
I know it's Fathers' Day so the dad should be "off-duty" but then he never really gets to do anything with Rayhan except on Sundays and Ray loves having Papa feed him

It's really amazing to see the bond between Father and Son. I mean, Ray adores T and you can see how his face lights up the minute he sees Papa when he comes home from work.

Just last evening, T came home ... he hasn't even spoken a word when the baby heard me speaking to him. Rayhan looked up immediately (he was playing quietly on his own), threw his toys aside and crawled (very quickly) to his dad. If I could use the word "RUN", he would be running to his Papa.

Photobucket

No comments: