Saturday, June 26, 2010

My baby's a Genius!

He never fails to amaze me!

- Every time he sees Daddy when Daddy comes home... he goes "hi!" and breaks into a big smile.

- I showed him a couple of times how to switch on and off the toilet light by putting his finger on the switch "Can you help Mummy switch on/off the light, please?" and now, every time we pass the light switch, he'll put his finger out automatically!

- He started doing a fake dramatic cry lately... it's hilarious. I know he probably got that from his Drama Mama but I definitely didn't teach him that!



- Yesterday, I showed him a few times how to use the blanket to hide himself and play peekaboo. And this evening when we were trying to put him to bed, I gave him his blanket and he remembered ... "where's RayRay?" and he'd cover his face.
The best part was, when I went "Yay!", he started clapping!



I'm sooo soooo proud of him (mshahallah)

PS: Videos are on FB if you can't open them here

No comments: