
First was when I went to the toilet while he was asleep on the bed. Just as I sat down to pee, I heard him calling out for me.
Usually, he will sit up, look around for us and only call out (and move) when he doesnt see anyone. So that put me on panic mode. I rushed out, pants still down ... in time to catch him with his hands dangling at the edge of the bed. PHEW!
The Second incident was when I turned away to drink some water (bad cough) while the boy was on the floor with his toys. When I turned back, I thought he had this funny expression on his face. I have no idea why or how, but instinctively, I put my finger in his mouth and took out a small nail that was holding the cable on the wall. ARGH!
Mshahallah - my baby is blessed.

PS: He's soooo active today. I havent had 5 mins of rest... considering that I am coughing like crazy and my nose is sooo blocked. And not forgetting that I can't see clearly from my left eye.
On another note, I'm very happy to report that my baby has been eating well since we came back from Cairo (Mshahallah). He now takes 2 meals a day (rice and vegetable pureed) - lunch with me and dinner with us as a family and has a fruit at 4pm.
So far, he's been eating carrots, potatoes, broccoli, peas, avocados, pumpkin, squash, sweet potatoes, bananas, mangos, apples, pears, peaches, watermelon
He loves fruits (thank God he's nothing like his mom who doesnt take fruits at all) and would stick his open mouth at the maid before she can even give the next scoop
Today, I gave him chicken and he took it well. :)

The only thing is that I've pushed back his bedtime to 10pm (instead of 8pm) - so that we can eat together as a family, spend some time together before he sleeps.
..................................................................................
What's with Men and Football? I left the baby in his watch for 5 mins to go up and run the bath for Ray and prepare his after-bath stuff on the bed. Had to run back down because the baby was crying/calling out non stop. T was concentrated on his football and was even trying to tell the baby to shut up (when all he had to do was pick the baby up).
This is precisely what I chided the maid for the other day. And guess who was standing and watching all this time - of course she was going to learn from T's bad example and leave the baby crying!
I had to "slap" T on his back and tell him off in front of the maid.
In any case, he better not piss me off... as I already told him last night "An EYE for an EYE" (literally)
No comments:
Post a Comment