The eye is recovering although it's a rainbow of colors! I'm having fun matching my clothes with my eye

Super Wayang
I'm running out of ideas to entertain the super active boy who's bored of his toys n his books and is turning to playing with my specs (keeps knocking my glasses!)


Spending time with him is great... every new move, every milestone is sooo rewarding. Just yesterday, we started playing CATCH. It's amazing how he knows to catch the ball and throw it back to me...

Indeed, his idea of throwing is simply swinging his arms wildly causing the ball to be "thrown" out of his hands (and mommy having to run in all directions to catch it) but it's sooo nice to see him catch the ball that I roll to him, sit back down and "fling" the ball to me ... over and over.
No comments:
Post a Comment