Tuesday, June 15, 2010

RayRay the Rascal

The little rascal is always up to some mischief these days (whenever he gets free roam of the room)

Photobucket
Playing with wires

Photobucket
Messing up my clothes

Photobucket
Sneaking into the toilet or waiting behind the room door (because he knows it's the way out!)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Throwing things and killing his stuff toys

When he is on better behavior,
Photobucket
he enjoys watching TV

Photobucket
and reading books

He also loves making goofy faces
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Needless to say, I have no rest and as much as I love spending every moment with him, there are times when I look forward to his nap time!

Photobucket

PS: Cheng, if he noticed my eye, he's not showing it. Still loving his mommy as much and occasionally hitting/slapping me on the eye without realising how bloody painful it is!

Photobucket

Photobucket

He giggles when I play with my glasses - "hallo" (with glasses down). "Hallo again" (with glasses up)

No comments: