Saturday, November 22, 2008

the Undeserving Husband

I din have a proper lunch today and had been starving all day.

I was hoping he would agree to grab a quick bite near home for dinner tonight. He wasn't up for going out tonite, neither was I. But I was lazy to cook and din fancy take outs. Finally, in all desperation... he was still in the office at 8pm and it takes an hr to get home, I defrosted the chicken, cooked rice and made fried eggs with onion and sweet and spicy sauce chicken using an instant mix from Singapore (PrimaTaste).

When he got back, he first went around inspecting all my rearrangements and fixed the internet connection that I had messed up earlier during the shuffling (too many wires!). He wasn't appreciative that I had taken the initiative to get everything done... the furniture has been sitting in the garage for the longest time... waiting for him to get his act together to move them.

I had kept the meat in the microwave and only left the eggs out. He saw the eggs and thought that was dinner and was about to make himself other things to eat when I showed him the rice and the chicken. I was like, "Surely u dont think that i'll only make eggs for dinner rite?" but that was exactly what he thought!

Then it was the usual routine - sit in front of the TV, get hooked on Apprentice until I issued the ultimatum. I had reminded him a few times to put off. By 12.20am, I sent him a text (I was in the bedroom already) saying that it was the last warning. The next time I will be coming down straight to break the DVD. It worked.

As soon as he came into the room and saw me, he was like "oh my gawd. What's all that on your face?!" He called me PIMPLE FACE and proceeded to take a picture with his handphone! Argh!

MEN!!!

I've been breaking out lately... oily skin... on my face and even on my chest and back! I wonder why. Tonight, I had dotted pimple cream all over my face....where the spots are threatening to ruin my life.It's actually not a big deal, barely noticeable, but the more I stared into the mirror, the more I stressed, and the more I stressed, the more I feel I am breaking out. It's a cruel cycle.

No comments: