Friday, November 7, 2008

Diva's Den

It's a dream come true!

My very own Diva Room!

Before this, I had already associated the room as my PINK ROOM. It is a spare room next to our Master bedroom that I use for applying makeup, displaying all my nice cutesy pink and purple collectibles. It is where I kept all my handbags, makeup, perfumes and shoes. It was also the same room that the burglars had broken into first (and found nothing but girly treasures).

So anyways, we had plans to convert this into a baby room next year... but I fell in love with this lovely pink and purple retro wallpaper stickers from Anthropology which I bought this trip... along with the pink and purple rug from Aussino and the colorful lamp and floor mat from Ikea. One thing led to another ... the next thing I know, we have converted it into a cosy room for me! (I said 'We' cos T came back to help me move that lounge chair down, as well as fix up the table and lamp).

I've ALWAYS wanted a girly room. And this was almost perfect ... I can work on my laptop in the room. I'm close to all my books so I can chill and read, play my Jazz music and simply be in a world of my own.

Suddenly, I'm not so looking forward to having a baby to steal this room from me. I even came up with a (STUPID) bright idea of keeping this room for a girl and if we hv a boy, he can take the (office) room upstairs. (That was a bimbo moment but it's only a reflection of how much I'm in love with this room right now!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PS: I also bought this black wallpaper sticker from Ikea which I pasted on the stairway. I was afraid Tarek would flip when he came home but he kinda liked it. He commented that if it covered the whole wall then it will be come a nice feature.

Photobucket

Will be pasting the rest of the other wallpaper stickers that I bought fr Anthropology soon and will upload more pics upon completion!

No comments: