Sunday, November 16, 2008

Glamor Night

The 4 of us Singaporean girls went out for dinner at ZanZ Bar, followed by drinks at the Sheraton. It was Brenda's last night in Saigon. T had made dinner plans so I was glad that I could join the girls.

We met up at the tailor's earlier in the evening.. the original plan was to hit the tailor then get a hair wash (I badly needed fresh coat of paint on my nails)... but it was realy late by the time we finished at the tailor's. In the end, I went home, got showered, changed and rushed out to the salon. Elsie and the gals had to share 1 bathroom in her house so it took them longer to get ready. They came just in time to pick me from the salon for dinner.

I had a hairwash and I asked the hairdresser to curl my hair when he blew dry. I wanted something different and I acheived it... I LOOKED DIFFERENT!

The first glance is shocking... almost like an kid trying to play dress up in her mom's clothes and wig... at some angles, the word "transvetite" even comes to mind (the gals thought so too!) but I feel that it sort of grows on you... Once u get used to it, it is actually QUITE nice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: