Just today, Prav told me that she dreamt of me last night... that T and I had twin boys... little mini Tareks...
She's not the first person to dream that I have a boy. A couple of months back, I dreamt I had a boy... then a few days later, Janice (Jamie's friend) told me on MSN that she dreamt I had a boy!
Now... why is everyone dreaming of me ... not to mention... dreaming that I have a boy?!
And why BOY?! I WANT A GIRL!!! Someone told me dreams are opposite, so fingers crossed.
Coincidentally, just this morning, I was thinking to myself (as much as I have mentioned, stressed and hoped to have a girl FIRST) that it doesnt matter if I have a boy or a girl (ALTHOUGH it's not like I am pregnant or anything).
I guess every mom-to-be just wants a healthy, beautiful baby. I wont be able to doll and dress up a baby boy, enjoy shopping all the beautiful girlie things and decorating a nice pink/purple room... but a mummy's boy will be a joy too!
As to having twins... while I have family history of twins (my dad is a twin and they say it usually skips a generation so ...chances are high), I hope I wont experience it. Why not? 2 at once then I can close shop and finish production.
Mainly because I know that I am not good with dividing attention. I can't imagine coping with 2 at a time, taking turns one on each boobie for feeds. I will certainly favor one over the other and that is NOT good. Plus, I honestly do not think my body is built to handle 2 babies at a time. Imagine me... oversized and overstretched!
Dreaming and wishing is one thing... Making it a reality is another... So....
We'll wait and see what God has in stored for us when the time comes.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment