Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Thots make Happy Daes

Today is one of those exceptional days where I feel happy, blissful... for no particular reason except to feel contented with the world and all that is around me.

I keep thinking happy thoughts...
I'll play jazzy music while I cook and prance around... occasionally I will put on a few Salsa pieces and start dancing alone.

The weather is cool and very nice... It almost feels like Christmas.

I got up early to buy the ingredients to prepare for tomoro's dinner party. Have invited almost 15 people over. I thought I shld start with preps first seeing that I am planning to head out tomorro to bring Emily and Brenda to the material market.

In the end, I made pasta sauce, brownies, marinated the chicken and prepared the ingredients for minced steak.
(tomoro's menu: pasta napoletan, rosemary chicken, mashed potatoes with bacon, minced beef steak (with red/green peppers, tomatoes & onions) and salad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also took pictures of some of the new additions to our house... Pieces and samples that Tarek had brought back while I was in Singapore.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"OH! I set up the dining table... we are having another group of friends over tonite for fondue!"

No comments: