(the poses were not coordinated or planned)



(I really like this pic even though my face looks like shit. T finally has some lips while I have way tooo much!)
Went for a nice quiet dinner with T (We had dinner out on Wednesday night as well). After that we went to Cantina Central where Juram was performing. I really love his voice and was especially looking forward to the "Latin" night.

Emile and Ira joined us about an hour later.


It was a really nice night... Great music, great atmosphere, people were cheering along and dancing.
We had to leave early. Before midnight. T is leaving @ 3am to go for his jungle trekking again.
(I hope he gets a tan. He looks horribly white/pale/translucent in all the photos! Naturally, he's pale in comparison next to me... in whatever ways you look at it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment