Friday, November 7, 2008

Jewel

Gosh... Jewel's 5 yrs old!

Every time I come back to Singapore, I fall in love with my dog ... but I also get reminded of what a spoilt bitch she is!

She's been spoilt rotten by my dad and maid... they treat her like a baby, carrying her down to the lift lobby when we go out, hand feeding her during her meals... the list goes on!

But she's really a sweetie... with her big bright eyes ... it's almost as if she is acutely aware of all that is happening and listening to you when you talk to her...

I have to be careful not to move in my bed in the mornings. I sleep on the upper deck of a double deck bed and she will wait at the foot of the bed every morning for me to wake up. Any slight movement will instigate her to whine n cry so that I know she is waiting for me to wake up.

Photobucket

No comments: