Gosh... I seem to be blogging my heart out today!
It's 10.30pm... I am rotting ALONE in my pink room (doing my stuff on the laptop as I have been doing since morning). The husband got the whole series of Apprentice (season one) when his friend left Vietnam and he's been glued since.
I mean, he comes back late from work as it is, takes his shower, have his dinner and immediately submerges himself in the Apprentice reality world. I lost track of how many days it's been since we last spent a normal evening at home together (I may be a little dramatic here but that's how bad it is!).
I just went out of the room and sang at the top of my lungs, "Lonelyyyy... I am soooo lonelyyyyy... I have no husbanyyyyy to call my own!". I succeeded in making him feel guilty but it wasn't enough to make him switch off and spend time with me.
(I admit I am the same when I am glued to one of my Korean drama series but I actually make the effort to put off for a while to fix him his dinner and sit with him while he ate first.. or wait till he falls asleep before putting it on)
And true to what I said to him, he unpaused and went straight back to his program when I walked back into my room (ok.. so he waited 2 mins before he put it back on).
Babe, YOU'RE FIRED!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment