Sunday, November 16, 2008

Chilling at the Deck

Made plans with the gals to have lunch at The Deck. I went an hour earlier to eat with T before he left for his football game at 1pm.

He commented that he likes my curls today - after I've slept in on it. Yesterday's comment was "You look different, baby." It wasn't so much negative as trying to digest it although I got the vibes that he approves of the experiementation.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As usual, the Singaporean gals (including myself) got snappy happy as soon as they arrived and took lots and lots of pics. More pics available on facebook!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brenda leaves for Singapore today and Emily leaves tomoro morning. It has been a really enjoyable few days with them here. Although I only just got to know them (thru Elsie), I really enjoyed their company... THe 3 of them were warm and very real and it's not difficult at all to open up immediately and become almost like old friends.

Already missing them...

No comments: