Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh What a Morning!

I was woken up by the strong winds outside... all that howling and banging on my windows... even the plastic roof from next door is flapping with such a vengence that it sounded like it was going to be flap away any min.

I felt like Dorothy in Wizards of Oz... almost fantasing that I will soon be blown away, along with the house.

With all that noise (and that fact that I was freaking out), I got up, opened my windows hoping that the howling n banging would go away... but it wasn't any better. In fact, everything in the house started blowing and I had to keep my vases and glasses away for fear they might break.

When I realised the maid had come in, I was sooo glad that I actually called out to her and asked her what's with the winds. She was as freaked as me, saying that she was outside watering the plants and she just got scared and came back into the house. I was like, "ME TOO! I'm freaked!" Glad there's someone else here with me.

Later, I am going to drop by at Cherry's house. She wants to make some dresses and was going to come by to get herself measured, show me her dress pictures and discuss materials. In the end, she told me to go round to her house instead for Thai lunch. Yummy!

T said it's good that I'm providing a personalised service by going over... and I added, "Yah. And I get a free lunch too!" *Cheap cheap.

So anyway, for those of you who are lacking visuals in the last few entries, here are 2 pictures that was taken when Lyn was visiting last weekend.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Elsie and I became tourists for a day. We went to Ben Thanh to help Lyn buy some lotus seeds while she was catching up with some of her other friends. Then we walked along the tourist street of Le Loi and ended up taking pics in front of the Christmas decor at Saigon Center.

No comments: