
I din think I was going to make it in time but I tried my luck anyway and arrived in time to join the guys (there was Claudia, Shifu, Larry, Eric and WK) having dinner with her at the next door Parkson.

Elsie got a pleasant surprise! Shifu (her admirer) actually bought ticket to fly back to Singapore on the same flight - someone to personally send her back home to her doorstep (not to mention to help her with her excess 15kg worth of luggage). How sweet!
There were no tears (cos we are sure she'll be back to visit again soon) but she sent me a text when she got home saying that she almost had tears and did not want to turn back to take a last look at us.
Soon after, everyone else headed home. I went to meet Tarek @ a wine tasting before we joined the homies (or whatever is left of the homies) for dinner at Ashima (again!).
T had sent an sms earlier to inform everyone abt dinner plans - most of them din get it... but Elsie and me think it's hilarious!
"homy san, today special day in japan. long time for homy kick out elsie san so Mr Myagi wife take care dinner plan, make young boy and girl hot spirit same mushroom hot pot but cool nerve same cold sake. See homy san for training warrior appetite same tran hung dao statue at 830, tonite catch fly with chopstick. Don't keep sensai waiting."
Lots of Sake later, we proceeded to Cage where there was a party. It's the most crowded I've ever seen of Cage but it was also the most fun - maybe cos the crowd was there and music was good. I even danced quite a bit towards the end.

@ Cage

Your forehead is bigger than mine... no, yours is!

We'll leave you to judge



SUSU, that cleavage is real! Dont be jealous...



No comments:
Post a Comment