Tuesday, July 28, 2009

FUMING

The cheek of that bloody bastard!
OWE MONEY PAY MONEY!

I spoke to THAT GUY abt 2 weeks back and he said he will do the transfer and I've been quietly waiting.

Then now suddenly he can msg me this:
"anyway... i cnt wear the pants cos dun hv the coin pocket... n the shirt... got some stains i cnt remove it right from beginning... thou i asked my maid to bleach it...but no use... may i ask if u can lower the price since esp the pants was not done according to sample...?"

And I replied:
"I'm sorry but I've given you a very good rate seeing that you were Angie's fren and you bargained for it earlier. If there was any defect, you should have informed immediately rather than wait 3 months. I've already waited so long for payment... perhaps I should be asking for interest instead of you asking a discount?

Not to mention my long distance phone call to ask you for payment - that costs abt $10+"

DO ASSHOLES LIKE THESE REALLY EXIST?

I'm sooo pissed that I am about to start shaking!

No comments: