Friday, July 10, 2009

Shopping with the Wrong Guy & Ashima Hot Pot

On the first evening that Emily arrived, we stopped at Accessorize (they were having 50% sale!). Of cos I couldnt resist - I'm a huge huge fan!

Eric who was having dinner with us joined us at the shop and proceeded to become our shopping consultant. It din take long before we came to the conclusion that his taste was exactly opposite to ours (except for this butterfly necklace that he kept trying to "sell" us throughout the night saying that it was the 'best buy'). Indeed, if you wanted to make a decision whether to buy something, just wait for him to say, "that's not nice". And when he says, "it's not bad", you should THINK TWICE! Haha.

(that aside, Eric is one of the funniest character that I've seen. We are all amazed that someone like him still exists in the world! Very great fun to hang out with!).

After shopping, we proceeded to Ashima for mushroom hot pot. Yum Yum!
And thanks to Elsie (and Eric who was giving a farewell dinner to her), we got a free meal!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: