- A normal sense of smell
- Booze
Not that I drink a lot but it doesnt help to be the most sober person at every occasion and party!
- Off-limits foods
Oysters, Steak Tartare, Sashimi, Foie Gras and other pate, Parma Ham and other cured meats... I can't wait!
- Peaceful sleep
So far so good although I've been woken up several times by cramps and it's not a nice feeling at all!
- Cute shoes
Tell me about it! No heels!
- Feeling sexy
Yes to bigger boobs but no to bigger bum, tum tum and walking like a penguin. I cant even dance sexy anymore!
- A rocking sex life
- Feeling strong and independent
- Being included
- Your pre-pregnancy body
- Emotional control
Apart from a few anger management issues (seen a COUPLE of outbursts in real life and a COUPLE in dreams), I've been pretty much calm, cheerful and bubbly as always.
PS: I dreamt twice that I was "fucking" a woman n have been told it's probably the baby or the hormones. Does that mean my boy will be VERY STRAIGHT? hahaha.
- Caffeinating like you used to
Coca-cola, Tra-dah and Tea ... my favorites! (I have to alternate between them now and try to limit it to every other day!)
@ 26 WEEKS:
At this point you're pretty much swollen all over. What started as just a "boob thing" seems to have spread from there, down your torso and out your limbs. This is definitely contagious.
Pregnancy leg cramps are not your ordinary run-of-the-mill leg cramps. Nope, a pregnancy leg cramp will often have you leaping out of bed screaming at the top of your lungs.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment