Sharon Tan even had the cheek to laugh and tell me that she's so happy I am finally putting on weight. Now my face is round like hers! Karen is plainly amused! And Jamie also said that it's damn obvious - she almost couldn't recognise me!
*Faints*

Now u see it... (Duno if I had extra gas or if Peanut was in a funny position, stomach looked pointy that night so I took pics)

Now you dont... (well, not really)
Was going to make a trip back to Singapore this month to coincide with Gabe's trip here so he can help me with my luggage on the flight ... Was even hoping for a little baby shower - an excuse to round up and catch up with my girlies before I get "stuck" in Vietnam and preoccupied with mummy-hood. Most of all, I wanted to show off my cute little bump! But with the swine flu condition becoming more serious in Singapore, I think I'm not going to put me and the baby at risk - will be better off staying put in Vietnam.
Check out my (beginning of) 24th week bump

No comments:
Post a Comment