I mean, we can barely stay in the same room without feeling awkward, or hold a conversation that lasts more than 5 minutes (even on the phone) and yet, 'Surprise Surprise!' He came on his own to visit and we had a great time together!
Last night we took him out - T was planning on a boys' night out but of cos there's no way anyone is going to leave me alone at home! I want to parteeeee and boggieeee!






We first took him to Hoa Vien Brauhaus - had a few pints while we waited for the rest of the boys to join us.

Then to Moon Bar where we made him take a tequila shots and lots of whiskey



Followed by Ice Blue for Vodka Red Bull

Last stop at Apocalypse - only because T was being a baby and still wanted to go out more. I was worried Dad would be exhausted (he woke up at 430am that morning) but apparently he had a great time! Aman brought him on a tour downstairs - the pick up place for prostitutes and Dad was almost picked up by one!
I took the opportunity to shake and party like a rockstar until Peanut started pressing on my bladder and I had to sit down.
We finally got home after 2am!
(PS: T is a bully! He made my dad drink, he pushed my dad to stay out and at one point, he and his frens even confiscated my dad's watch cos he kept looking at the time!)
Oh yes! Another hilarious part... my mom msged T while we were out at Hoa Vien. Dad told T to reply, "tell her we are having happy hour. Please do not disturb!" haha
No comments:
Post a Comment