I'm 6 months preggers!!!
Peanut's been moving a lot today. I put T's hand on my tum-tum and each time he kicked, T would react with a "wow" (without fail)!
Last night, I reminded him that he should try to talk more to the baby. Each time he tries "talking", he will stick his mouth to my stomach and talk into my tum tum with a weird "I'm your father" voice. I was like, first of all, it doesnt sound like you. Secondly, it's sooo muffled and you pressing your mouth into my stomach doesnt help make it any clearer.
I don't know what sparked me to tell him to recite nursery rhymes but once he started, it was almost impossible to get him to stop. I was suffering from a bloated stomach, on top of the fact that his stubbles were scratching my delicate n stretching stomach skin and his hand was pushing my shirt up as if the shirt would get in the way of his communication.
On a separate note (yes, back to the maid issue)... I do like this new maid (although not her food). She's really good. My house is not only spotless, it's almost glowing! I asked her to scrub the kitchen with bleach today n she even cleaned all the windows n glass on top of the normal daily routine. So efficient! T already noticed a difference when he came home last evening. (based on Day 2 evaluation)
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment