Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rock-a-bye Belly

Yesterday, I was surfing online for names again - what a headache! I must have gone thru every available list on the net already.

So anyways, we were down to 3 options last night and T decided to ask the baby for his opinion. He put his hand on my belly, put his mouth close and ask the baby to give some sort of sign as to which he preferred. (Did I mention? He always pulls up my shirt when talking to the baby! As if the shirt would block out his voice!)

Of cos he cheated... when it came to the name that he likes, he would press the belly a little harder to try to make the baby react. I think Peanut was asleep then cos there was no sign.

Before bed, while I was reading my book, I reminded him that he should start talking to the belly(baby) so he started reading the summary/review at the back of my book and went on and on. I wasn't paying attention but at some point, he started discussing about the price of the book (they printed the Euros, Pounds and there was a Vietnam Dong price tag) so he was converting and explaining how it was much cheaper in Vietnam than buying it in the UK blah blah. I was like, gosh... if that doesn't put the baby to sleep, I don't know what will!

And when we finally switched off the lights to go to bed, guess who decided to wake up and start practising his football skills in my belly? I was like, how annoying... when I want to rest then he starts becoming active. So Daddy T decided he would rock the baby to sleep... by rocking my belly and humming "Rock-a-bye" and chanting "sleep sleep sleep".

After a while, he whispered (he din allow me to laugh or talk cos it would shock the baby!) that he's probably asleep ... to which I (had to) whisper back and say, "he's probably giddy from all that shaking and rocking!"

Of cos Peanut din go to sleep... as soon as Daddy went to bed, he started kicking harder but I was too tired to bother...

psst. I just did a loud fart. Gosh... from loud burps to uncontrollable loud farts! I'm losing control!

the other day i was in the shower and it (loud farting) went on and on... Tarek was like, "wat in the world was that?! are u shitting in the shower?!"

No comments: