Tuesday, January 20, 2009

View of the Valley

I GOT A CLEAVAGE AND I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT!!!
In fact, I've been checking it every now and then to make sure that I'm not dreaming it up... and YES.. the little Valley is for REAL!

Actually, it was the girls who noticed it first last Friday when I wore a tube dress to Ramesh's birthday at the Deck.

It definitely wasn't because of some new wonder bra that I discovered. I've been wearing the same push up bra forever but it has had little effect in all my 16+ years. I'm quite sure it's the hormones (PMS) and the fact that I have put on weight!

I'm almost 40kg now. Have always been a constant 35kg and only reached 40kg once in my life when I was going through some depression I wasn't aware of and my hormones were going haywire.
- this time, I think it's becos I kicked THE habit and also becos I have been eating healthier home cooked meals.

I also officially have a tummy now... although everyone has been telling me "SHUT UP JO" every time I try to insist that I have a tum-tum.

While I hate the look of my stomach and have to refrain from my satin dresses and cheongsam for a while, I totally welcome the bigger boobs!
I feel like a REAL Woman now!!!

* Jules left today. I gave her 3 bags to carry back - I had 30 customers' orders to rush for CNY. Her baggage came up to 28 kg (excluding the 5kg hand carry I gave her). I think in total, I must have given her more than 15 kg seeing that she brought and bought close to nothing here!

* Sus was soooo excited to get her stuff (along with Sherene's) that she went all the way to airport from work to pick it straight from Jules. Haha! Sherene will be going over to meet Sus tonite to get her stuff.

No comments: