Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bloated Bag

I CANT BELIEVE I AM LEAVING FOR SWITZERLAND AND FRANCE TOMORRO!!!

I've already packed all my winter wear into my pink bag and had filled it completely with all the bulky stuff.

Since T was home earlier than usual today, I took out everything and got him to help me re-pack. I was trying to convince him that my bag can't contain everything and I need another luggage so that my things wont be so squashed.

He REFUSES to carry more than 1 bag each and was damn insistent that I don't have to carry sooooo many of everything.

Alas, he squeezed and squashed all my things into the suitcase.
Now the bag looks BLOATED... exactly how I am feeling right now and especially so when I look at it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's awful. I told him I am stressed just looking at it. How am I going to take out anything in Geneva without having to mess up everything and re-pack again? We will only be there for 2 days (both nights at a different hotel) so I wasn't planning to unpack anything.

It also means I wont be able to shop and add more things!!! I don't care... I'm going to repack tomoro during the day and take another small bag just so everything wont be squashed n crumpled by the time I arrive... I am even worried that my bras and suede boots will be bent out of shape!

PS: His suitcase is ridiculously small! His dad is bringing most of his winter wear from the UK and he's trying to take only 1 item of everything and travel as light as possible! I, on the hand, do not want to be in a situation when I wished I had something appropriate to wear for every occasion. I need to parade my winter fashion!

No comments: