Tuesday, January 27, 2009

All By Myself

I have fallen ill and am all alone in the chalet while the rest are up in the mountains!

It's snowing outside and it is really beautiful - I'm sure it would be lovely to be out catching those pretty snowflakes. But I want to get better so I will stay in and get warm today.
(Must be because of yesterday's ski lesson where I stood there like a statue most of the time while waiting for the instructor to take me down the slope).

I've just finished replying to my DD emails and am going to take a hot shower and put on a dvd. Not going to sit here and feel sorry for myself. In fact, I really should take advantage of this peace and quiet... while it lasts.

Here are some pics from last night.

Photobucket
Aunty Najia and Aunty Susie dancing along while we were watching MAMA MIA.
PS: we have been drinking everyday at lunch right after our ski lessons... then again in the afternoon when we are back in the chalet all the way up till dinner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These were taken this morning.

Photobucket
Little Malek couldn't resist going out to experience her first snow

Photobucket
This was the closest I've been to venturing out today... only to take pics for her at the entrance of our chalet.

Here are pics of T getting dressed. I was lying in bed from the headache and fell asleep (for about half an hour )shortly after.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: