We met at ZanZ Bar for drinks @ 9pm. There was Nitya, Jeya, Vandana, Anne, Ira and myself. I commented that it was more like an Indian girls nite out!

Our original plan was to go pub/club hopping ... little did we know that ZanZ bar would be our first and last stop.
Nitz who spent the last year pregnant and breastfeeding wanted to party hard to make up for lost time and pushed us all to order shots. Between her and me, we must have had at least 3 tequila shots each. For the record, I dont think I touched tequila in 2008!
And like most of our girls nite out, one of the husbands/boyfriend would crash our night. This time all our men came (except Jeya and Anne who were from out of town and were unattached)! Aman walked in with Emile. Angelo came in later. T joined too with his party of Interwood men (including Imi n Arif, Imi's brother).
By then, everyone was on a happy high. T and his group had come from a Taiwanese supplier party and they have had plenty to drink earlier.
Everyone went a little crazy.

Aman tried to suck V's cheeks

While Nitya wanted to eat Angelo's face.
I was obviously DRUNK too as you can see from the unflattering shots that were taken.
In fact I recall Arif asking a few times if I was on drugs and if I was the Joanne Tarek married.




This is another unflattering pic that Aman had taken of me earlier... I think he was drunk by then and was literally holding the camera in my face.

It was a fabulous night. ALL OF US HAD SMASHING GOOD FUN!
Although on our way back, because I was sitting by the window, I saw a body lying on the road. I wouldn't have noticed it if not for the foot that was sticking out from under the mat that was placed over ... someone had just passed away and there was a very small crowd of bikes and people nearby burning something.
Somehow the alcohol must have affected my thoughts because the image of the foot stuck in my mind. Not a very nice thing to remember.
This morning when I woke, the first thing I did was to think about what I had said or done the night before .... I'm sure I must have embarrassed myself in front of my step father in law and his brother! I recall dragging Arif to dance - it was a bar so obviously we were the only ones dancing. I also vaguely recall a little dirty dancing... plenty of dirty language (something about sausage up the ass or down the throat).
One of the bejewels on my top had fallen out and I held it on my face and asked Imi and Arif if they liked my mole!
And today, we saw Imi and Rif briefly at the Sheraton. I was reminded of my craziness and Imi mentioned that he'll have to be careful hanging out with us too often cos it will be very expensive. Apparently, when the bill came, I immediately took it and shoved it at Imi saying "thank you Interwood" (!!!) Oh my focking gawd! I am soooo embarrassed and I bet my mother in law's going to give me a earful when she hears this!
*Cringe*
No comments:
Post a Comment