Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Royally Pissed Off

I am sooo pissed I was tearing on my way home!!!

I had to go to the bank to take out 40over million VND to pay for rent. There was a long queue and I waited 30 mins for my turn. Meanwhile, the xe om was rushing me because he had to pick Cherry's son from school!!! (I had given her my xe om's no when I went over to her house once and she liked him. Now I have to run my schedule according to her boy's school timing!!!).

The bank assistant had to call Tarek to verify that I am taking out money from his account and she couldn't get hold of him. He was probably in a meeting and wasn't answering his mobile!!! I had to leave the counter until I could get him... and it took me another 30mins before I finally reached him.

I was already getting upset... and the xe om was trying to call me while I was trying to reach T... so finally, I walked out and told him to go. At that point, I really wished I could speak better Vietnamese ... I would give him a piece of my mind. "I'm your biggest customer before anyone else and you should prioritise. If I have to follow your timing, then I will find someone else to take me next time! PISS OFF"

I tried reaching T at his office. He wasn't picking up his direct line obviously so I spoke to the operator. I got the dumbest, most imbecile person I have ever spoken to .. who royally pissed me off further... She transferred me to some other dumb fuck who was in the factory and wasn't even anywhere near to T's meeting area. Then she tried transferring me but she din know how... so I had to call one more time ... The 3rd person, thank God, finally gave the phone to him.

I was told I din have to queue again but the lady was attending to someone else so I had to wait at the side. Meanwhile, T was texting me to HURRY because he was waiting outside the meeting room!!!

And guess what?! While the staff was attending to me, some ang moh behind me said to me, "do you know that there is a queue behind you".

*I was already choking my tears back at this point and was ready to make a scene. I was that close to smashing my phone.

I texted tarek twice to tell him how pissed I was... and he made me even more upset by saying "get over it!" Talk about adding fuel to the flame!

By his second "Get over it" reply, I said "I can't!!! cos I wish I can smash your face with the helmet right now, along with everyone else at the fucking bank!!!"

Oh! Damn these Hormones ... the incompetent people... and damn those assholes!

*as you can tell, I am in a super bitchy mood... I am going to lock myself in the room and sleep it away... so that when I wake, I will be calm and NICE once more.... and no one else will get hurt in the process. HAHA

PS: When you are angry or upset, you tend to say nasty things or do things that hurt people. What you should do is walk away and calm yourself down and not let your emotions get the better of you.

No comments: