I definitely do not want to spend another day in the chalet again. It is such a waste to come all the way here to stay in!
I was ready to attempt skiing again even though after yesterday's break, I had built up my phobia (in my head). I did not want to disappoint Tarek, or myself, in giving up so easily. It's not always that I get a chance to go skiing and I should not give up after 2 days, although I don't think skiing is my thing.
Anyways, no one was skiing today except for little Malak... so .... I stayed with the family.
Much later in the evening ...
Finally, I got us all out of the chalet. We met up with A. Najia and A. Susie and we went up to the other mountain for lunch and had LOTS to drink! Dad is drunk !!!
Here are some of the crazy pics that we took today!
I wish Tarek was with us to join the family fun. I missed him today. He went snowboarding with Malak and then had his own private lessons with the instructor and only came back at 5 plus in the evening.











Finally! A succcessful jump!



We are in France babe... come let us French kiss.
No comments:
Post a Comment