Friday, June 26, 2009

Shop till we dropped - Day 8

Today has got to be the most fun and fulfilling day - SHOPPINGGGG!!!!

Slept for 5 hrs then got Tarek to drop me off at Slough station where I proceeded to take the train (on my own!) into Paddington!

I was meeting with Huma to go shopping in London. We only managed to cover H&M (Regent Street)& Accessorize (as well as bought a pair of low heels for the wedding) - we shopped so much in those 2 shops alone!

I am officially the biggest fan of H&M and I absolutely love everything in Accessorize (Thanks Huma for the beautiful bag and earrings from Accessorize - LURVE THEM!).

Obviously we had no time (nor hands) to take pics... we were struggling on our walk down Oxford Street to get to Ayoush London (Dad's other restaurant) to meet up with our men for dinner.

What a WONDERFUL day! I love SHOPPING!

No comments: