I took a short nap after lunch, seeing that I've been up since 6.30am. When I went down, all was quiet..
And guess where my wonderful new maid was? She was nicely taking a nap too!
The clothes that she had washed when I went up to bed was not hanged, the floor mat I told her to wash was lying on the floor (from yesterday), the dishes from lunch were still in the sink, the veg that we had bought this morning is still on the kitchen table. Obviously the living room hasn't been cleaned and the clothes from yesterday hasn't been washed.
Are these reasons enough to sack her already!!?? I'm fuming mad right now!
Do I need to prove my point any further that if I am not following and watching her, nothing will ever get done?
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment