I'm sooo pissed!
Yes, it's yet another Maid Saga.
She locked us out tonight. Actually, she was sooo dead asleep that she din hear us ringing the doorbell or calling the house phone - non stop! For 15 minutes! I even banged the gate and shouted... all the dogs in the neighbourhood started barking and I could see my neighbour at the window looking out to see the commotion.
Finally, T climbed over the gate and opened the door for us - with some difficulty, now that we've added extra railing and barb wire as protection.
I barged into her room. She had locked it so I was practically banging and pushing and then shouting. She din even seem apologetic... she simply said she din hear anything! FUCKER! What if I had been alone outside? I would be stuck out of my home. What if burglars had broken into the house? Or what if my baby was crying his lungs out or in some danger? She will be oblivious to the whole thing!
Argh....
PS: I have actually decided to keep her ... slthough it looks like I am gonna have to re-evaluate. She's getting used to the routine and I can leave her to do her own work now and occasionally just check that everything is in place. She cooks well and she has the experience to take care of me and the baby especially during the confinement. But with this new drama, I'm not so sure if I am ever going to feel safe leaving my baby in her hands.
Moving on... this is going to be a super busy week! First of all, my mother-in-law is in town. Gabe arrives on Tuesday and will be staying over till Saturday. Next week I got 2 check ups (a detailed 20th scan with the specialist followed by a gynae visit) before we leave for the UK for Hana's wedding.
Biz- zeeeeee June!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment