Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ME Day - Day 5

I asked T to drop me off at the shopping mall in Slough (near where we live) while he went to check out desserts for the wedding.

I figured that I would be bored by the time he was finished with his errands (including running to the bank and sending his suit to the dry cleaners). I wasn’t one to shop alone although being in Vietnam has changed that.

In the end I spent more than 4 hrs walking alone (T had gone home first) until I got hungry and called T to come join me for a late lunch at Macs. T (and even myself) was surprised to find me with only 3 bags. I spent ONLY £110 even though I had unlimited access to his card!
- each item was around £4.99. Max $9.99.

Photobucket

Well, it was hard to shop for clothes with an expanding body and then there is the tendency to consider whether I can get it back home and for lesser. The H&M at Slough had maternity and children section which was really cool although they din have anything in my size for maternity. Still, I managed to find some really nice baby boy clothes and a few tops for myself. I'm definitely going back to another outlet for more H&M shopping!

I guess there will be more shopping in the next few days before we head off. Will be meeting up with Huma this Thursday to go into London (Need to figure out how to take the train to Paddington by myself!). CY said he’ll be back in the UK on Thursday so hopefully we’ll get a chance to meet up before I leave next Monday.
PS: already out of luggage space after the things we bought at Mothercare.

No comments: