Help!
I cant decide if I like the maid or whether I should keep her. I have to admit she is getting the hang of things now and have been doing things pretty well on her own except that she tries to get away with 60%.
example 1: We told her to move the furniture when cleaning. I dragged some light furniture in the next room and was greeted by a big fat ugly lizard and lots of its shit and dust behind it. What a horrible sight!
example 2: She should pick up items to wipe the surfaces but its obvious she either does it only when I am looking, when I tell her to or only does it for places that we will notice.
example 3: As we speak, she is cleaning downstairs with the TV on. Some might say it's acceptable but I worry about how efficient or well you are doing if you aren't concentrating on your work?
Boo Boo 4: She just broke the glass shelves of the display cabinet in my kitchen while cleaning. I was speechless - not that I mind the breaking. It just added more stress and headache having to replace them!
Other than that, she cooks well and she seems to know how to take care of a pregnant woman and tells me how I should take care of myself, what I should eat etc.
Another weird thing about her is that she laughs at everything! Either she thinks she can get away with things by laughing or she is just Cuckoo! She's got this phlegmy "HEE HEE" laugh that Tarek has since adopted (in a sarcastic way) to annoy me. Everytime he talks about the maid, he goes "hee hee hee"
I would appreciate your opinion/suggestion because I am totally lost right now! I mean, I shld give her a chance, she is new n proving to get the hang of things. But somehow somewhere, something doesnt feel right... and if I am not comfortable or feel like I have to watch her all the time, should I still keep her? Isn't it ironic when I am supposed to be finding someone who can relieve me and take the stress off things for me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment