Friday, June 19, 2009

WE ARE IN THE UK!!!

It's 6.30am. We woke up to a bright and beautiful morning - the sounds of nature waking up along with us. The sky is clear and sunny and the air outside provides natural coolness into the house. (our cabin is a little farther out in the woods). T took the opportunity to get out to do some morning exercise while the big dogs sit around and watch.

Photobucket

Yesterday we arrived at about 8 in the morning. Hana had come to pick us at the airport. I forgot what a big plot of land we are on (T would be able to organise or film his own survivor program here).

Photobucket
We wore a mask throughout the flight

Photobucket
Gals cabin on the left. Marquee foundation being set up and Main House on the right

Photobucket
Our cabin in the far end - can u see it?

Photobucket
In front of the cabin

We came in to a nice surprise - A. Najia has made some minor changes to the interior and it looks much more cosier and spacious than before (It's no longer a bachelor's pad but a HOME!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
View from our cabin - Dad & Hana in the background walking to the main house

Photobucket
It's BIG isn't it!

Photobucket
Tarek looks so insignificant next to the tree (beside our cabin)

Photobucket
The main house with the marquee skeleton in the background

The girls and I went to Selfridges (from 2 - 8pm!). It was the 1st day of their sale, almost everything is on 50%! The crowd was crazy (apparently people take leave just to be there at the sale) and everything looked sooo tempting! But then again, everything is branded so even after half price, they weren't normally things I would otherwise spend on (£50 for a Juicy Coulture tracksuit top or bottom is still not something I NEED).

As such I was a very controlled shopper. Added to the fact that I am Preggers so there's really no point buying clothes! In the end, I spent £70 on lingerie (I got bigger boobs now so I can finally fit into those sexy, lacy n unpadded lingerie!). Also bought 4 pieces of baby clothes (including a Timberland pants and a Diesel sweat top that would made us all go gaga).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Marquee is done - isn't it beautiful?!!!

We came home at 8.30pm and it was still bright - think the sun went down while we were having dinner at 10pm.

PS: Dad bought 10 sets of clothes & the big teddy (on the bed) for Peanut
Photobucket

(Note: blog was uploaded at a later time)

No comments: