So far, I've put on about 4-5 kg ... actually, I think I need to start watching my intake. Peanut now weighs only 450grams so the rest of the weight is on me, my boobies and the amniotic fluid.
PS: Feeding for 2 when you are pregnant is a MYTH! Whatever you put on in the first 3 months is and will remain on you! My gynae has advised that a healthy weight gain will be about 1 kg for every month after the first trimester. Otherwise, you will just find yourself turning into a fatty struggling to lose the weight after the baby is born.
Here's me at the start of 21 weeks:


Like my purple studded nipples?

PS: A lot of my clothes and dresses are starting to feel SNUG! Not to mention those I cant even pull up anymore. Recently I've been trying to wear those that I will soon outgrow ... "One last time" only to end up suffering because it was sooo uncomfortable and difficult to breathe!
No comments:
Post a Comment