Everyone's been asking me - how do you feel? any morning sickness? cravings?
I honestly don't remember much of the first trimester except that I was constantly feeling tired and sick (from bloatedness). Other than that, I dont think I've had any morning sickness or cravings (unless u count the recent trip back to Singapore just to eat MacDonalds and local food).
I'm enjoying the second trimester with a tat more energy, bigger boobs and a little bump that can officially speak for itself (although there are still some people who can't tell I am pregnant at all!).
Deep inside, I can't wait for the baby to be born! I hate the waiting game (if u know me, U'd know that I'm the least patient of humans), hate the thought of getting bigger everyday until I eventually become a fat swaddling duck, hate the thought of labor pains... most of all, I hate worrying!
On top of being an impatient bitch, I am also a worrier (no thanks to my parents for passing those genes down). I worry about everything... about the baby's condition, the baby's health, the baby's growth, the labour and the pains. I worry that something might happen during the pregnancy. And so, I just wish one din have to wait 9 months (actually it's 10 months! I only found that out after I got pregnant!) to hold a healthy beautiful baby in their arms.
To date, I have put on only about 3kg - (38 to 41kg) and am hoping to keep to the required weight gain. Please please please dont let me become fat, bloated or have a swollen nose!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment