Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Arrivals - Day 7

Shitz! It's Day 7 already! The holiday will soon come to an end - NOOOO!!!!

The 3 of us girls went to get our nails done today. It's run by Vietnamese! Nah... I din show off my "fluent" Vietnamese... only mentioned vaguely that I live there now and that I can speak a bit of their language.

After that we went to the airport to pick up relatives n friends, including A. Madiha and Mona. It seems like half of Egypt Air is filled with people coming from Cairo to attend Hana & Hisham's wedding. They should call it the H&H flight.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Remember Mona? We flew in to Cairo for a weekend in August just to attend her wedding. We are both 22 weeks preggers now - we are due almost on the same day! What a difference eh? She's having a girl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: