The love/hate relationship continues. I usually hate her in the mornings up until about 3pm... then start softening up and changing my mind towards the late afternoons and evenings.
I have to admit - She cooks well! Even T has been enjoying her food (he doesn't usually enjoy eating Asian food or Viet food on a daily basis).
Another of her plus point is that she has experience in caring for pregnant and newborns (she was a nanny before) and would be ideal for helping me with my confinement - already telling me what I should(n't) do/eat and how pig trotters will help give me more milk after I give birth etc.
She has also started to get the hang of things and have been following my routine - somewhat.
And I stress 'Somewhat' - She is still not thorough in her work. E.g. wiping the surface. Again today I told her she should move up the window blinds and wipe the sill and grills and as usual she says that she has cleaned. When I moved the display items, again there was a layer of dust (enough to make my finger grey!). Move the bloody things before you wipe Woman! Not wipe around it.
So in conclusion, she has her good points and bad points. Should I close one eye, overlook some of her not so plus points and keep watching, training her? Or should I just find someone else so I can have a peace of mind and not feel like I still have to "babysit" the maid all the time?
U tell me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment