Well, actually I caved in and bought 2 pair of shorts at Fox kids for Ray but other than that, I told Elsie to keep me away from buying any more stuff for the baby.
Earlier, I was contemplating whether to meet Sus & Jane for lunch. After the 2 last days, I was really not looking forward to any more cranky baby shopping experience. However, since I only have a couple of days left and I wasn't planning on doing anything much the next 2 days, I finally decided to wake Ray up from his nap and dragged him out with me.


After lunch, I headed to Paragon's nursing room to feed and to put Ray to sleep. It was freezing and I got bored after 10 mins in the cold room so I pushed the sleeping baby out. He woke up within 5 mins! Argh.
Elsie joined us soon after and we went to check out 313. Once I got there, I went on a shopping spree - making up for the last 9 months' lack of shopping. The last time I really shopped for myself was in the UK in June.
Ray was cranky, since he barely slept, and wanted to be carried most of the time. Thankfully, Elsie helped me to take care of him so that I could shop in peace. We took turns to carry Ray.
Halfway through, we took Ray to the nursing room in 313 - more about that later! There, I fed him and put him to sleep. He passed out almost immediately and slept for about 20 mins in the stroller before waking up again.

Sleeping Security!

He's got a new wardrobe - clothes from Fox baby and Cotton On kids
I havent bought clothes in a really long time - they were either casual stuff (costing no more than $8 at Saigon Square) or tailored. My eyes were popping every time I looked at the price tag. I saw sooo many nice stuff at Zara - I could have bought the whole shop but they were at least $89.90 per piece - it's against my principles to spend so much on clothes! haha.
Less than 3 hrs and 5 shops later, I had a stroller loaded with bags and bags of stuff! Time to rush cranky baby home so I can bathe him and put him to sleep!


YAY~ I'm sooo happie with my purchases! I got a new wardrobe... but all casual stuff... since I barely go out anymore!
No comments:
Post a Comment