Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm GOOD

I'm feeling much better, thank you for asking. And no, I don't have post natal depression even though I was edging myself into depression.

It's just one of those days when it got too much to bear and I started to feel sorry for myself.

The husband, I am blessed, is nice enough to know that I needed his support and spent all of Sunday making up for the lost week. We slept in until Ray woke us up at 9am. He rolled onto his stomach, reached out for us and started smiling and chattering, as if to say "Daddy, Mummy, Wake up!" Then we stayed in bed until he went down for his nap and we joined him. Got up at 12pm, took him on the stroller for a quick lunch nearby.




The MIL is already missing me & Ray - "My little one, miss you n Ray already... YOu stay calm. Babies are always uncomfortable when teething + he has a bit of cold. Give him the drops so he can sleep and u2. I will you with IMi everything for fever, cold, teeth, flu, gas, wind... write to me Jo. I don't criticize you. I know its not easy. You are a GOOD MUM. I watch you. N just in case you forgot I LOVE YOU! ALWAYS DID. Try to be content, you and baby will be fine. Big hug to both and 2write pls. Mama"

Today, I got my lazy ass out of the room. In fact, I even left the house! It was a very spontaneous thing. At 5pm, I decided to take Ray out for a stroll. He has just woken up fr a long nap and I thought, let's walk over to say hi to Uncle Gabby. Silly me, we got there in 2 seconds. I could have just jumped over. He was busy so I took Ray for a stroll to the end of our street and back. And then we sat down in my garden to enjoy the sunset and some fresh air. All this took only 20 mins max! But it was great. I really should try to do this EVERY DAY. If not out, then at least to the garden to make full use of this beautiful house that I am living in.

No comments: